Teachable Moments and Next Gen Christians Are Now Crazy Different
Crazy Different brings together two ministries in an effort to offer theologically grounded perspectives from new angles.
Teachable Moments and Next Gen Christians both started out as blog sites. We will continue to put out additional posts through Crazy Different.
Crazy Different facilitates discussion forums and online and in person. James and Elizabeth are also available to speak at various in-person or online events.
COMING SOON! The Crazy Different podcast will offer perspectives on a wide variety of issues that have a potential impact on the church. Subscribe to the Crazy Different blog to get updates about the podcast.
OUR PUBLISHED WORK
You can check out more from the Crazy Different team by purchasing our books or courses online.
- Elizabeth Smith, God Never Changes…but My Family Always Does (available on amazon.com)
- James Spencer, Thinking Christian: Essays on Testimony, Accountability, and the Christian Mind (available on amazon.com)
- Thinking Christian: The Course (Available on Multnomah Plus)
- Bryan C. Babcock, James Spencer, and Russell L. Meek, Trajectories: A Gospel-Centered Introduction to Old Testament Theology (available on amazon.com)
God Never Changes…But My Family Always Does
Kris Small, Executive Director of Discovery Land Global, Appleton Alliance church
Thinking Christian: Essays on Testimony, Accountability, and the Christian Mind
Sarah Sumner, PhD, President of Right on Mission
Trajectories: A Gospel-Centered Introduction to Old Testament Theology
Richard S. Hess, Professor of Old Testament, Denver Seminary
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Stepping BackMy wife and I recently spent a week at her family’s farm. We slept in a barn converted into a cozy living space, had internet that was just a little slower than normal (a good thing since I did a […]
- Our Digital Mission FieldBeginning May 6th, I’ll be participating in Moody Center’s “Go Dark, Shine Bright” campaign. You can find out more at http://www.godarkshinebright.org. Please consider participating in this coordinated movement of prayer. While pursuing my Master of Divinity in the early 2000’s, […]
- How to know God’s will in decision making….without losing your mindAs a Mom of adult children, I don’t expect my kids to tell me everything about their lives (and I don’t really need them to), BUT I love when I get to listen to what is going on in their […]